ISO 9001:2008 Accreditation
ISO 9001:2008 was developed as an international standard to confirm that companies have established and maintained a uniform quality management system to better meet the needs of their customers. The standard covers design, development, production and service, and can be used by any business in any industry.
Magnum Piering, Inc. operates a manufacturing quality control system that is ISO 9001:2008 accredited. Due to the high level of quality control, our customers frequently comment that Magnum’s products meet or exceed manufacturer ratings more often than other brands.
ISO 9001:2008 – The Global Standard for Quality Assurance Benefits & Assurance for Magnum Piering, Inc. Customers
- Continual improvement and striving for complete customer satisfaction
- Efficiency and productivity (minimizing defect costs and optimizing process sequences)
- Minimization of risks in product liability
- Reduced inspection and testing cost
- Reduced costs through the minimization of communication and manufacturing error
- Consistency of service or product performance
- Increased motivation due to fewer errors and complaints
- Transparency through clearly defined processes
- Continuous process and structural improvements
- Identification and minimization of weaknesses
- The securing of a competitive edge with an internationally recognized certificate
Magnum Piering, Inc. is the recognized leader in providing high quality, competitively priced foundation systems and services. We are committed to exceeding our customers’ needs through focused efforts on continuous improvement and customer service.
Join The Magnum Team and Join The Best!