ISO 9001:2015 was developed as an international standard to confirm that companies have established and maintained a uniform quality management system to better meet the needs of their customers. The standard covers design, development, production, and service; it can be used by any business in any industry.
Magnum Piering operates a manufacturing quality control system that is ISO 9001:2015 accredited. Due to the high level of quality control, our customers frequently comment that Magnum’s foundation repair products meet or exceed manufacturer ratings more often than other brands do.
ISO 9001:2008. The Global Standard for quality assurance benefits and assurance for Magnum Piering customers:
- Continual improvement and striving for complete customer satisfaction
- Efficiency and productivity (i.e. minimizing defect costs and optimizing process sequences)
- Minimization of risks in product liability
- Reduced inspection and testing costs
- Reduced costs through the minimization of communication and manufacturing error
- Consistency of service or product performance
- Increased motivation due to fewer errors and complaints
- Transparency through clearly defined processes
- Continuous process and structural improvements
- Identification and minimization of weaknesses
- The securing of a competitive edge with an internationally recognized certificate
Magnum Piering is the recognized leader in providing high quality, competitively priced foundation systems and services. Whether it’s helical products, underpinning brackets, piering systems, or something else altogether, we are committed to exceeding our customers’ needs and expectations through focused efforts on continuous improvement and customer service.
When you join the Magnum Piering team, you’re joining the best.