Magnum Piering offers the industry’s most comprehensive sales and technical support. Trust us to help you from the bidding stage to design and ultimately to field installation. With a staff of geotechnical and structural engineers as well as experienced contractors, we can support all phases of your foundation repair project and help your company succeed.
Depending on the type of support you are looking for, here are some ways to contact us:
- Contact a sales representative. Sales and support engineers will help you initiate a foundation project, interpret geotechnical reports, assist with preliminary pile/anchor sizing, develop a list of piling/anchoring materials, and provide material quotes.
- Order processing. Administrative and shipping personnel can help with tracking your order of foundation repair products, and if you know exactly what you need and want they can also help to place a stock order.
- Seminars. Request a seminar at your office or find out when the next event in your area is from a list of ongoing AIA and CEU accredited short-courses and lunch seminars. These are meant for engineers, architects, and other design professionals as an introduction or refresher on Magnum Piering’s foundation repair products, design, and applications.
- Become a Magnum Piering customer. If you are new to Magnum Piering, this section of the website allows you to download, fill out, and submit a customer/credit application so you can get started with us.
- Technical support. Professional structural and geotechnical engineers licensed in 35 U.S. states and 3 Canadian provinces can help you with various technical tasks. These include shop drawings for piling or anchoring submittals to complete plans and specifications for foundation, earth retention, and other product applications.
- Contact us. Contact information for Magnum Piering headquarters for general questions or any other needs.
There are many ways to seek the support you need and can trust. Let us help you with your next foundation repair project! We have all the methods, products, and support you’ll need for it.