Magnum Piering offers the industry’s most comprehensive sales and technical support. Trust Magnum to help you from the bidding stage, to design, and then to field installation. With a staff of geotechnical and structural engineers as well as experienced contractors, we can support all phases of your project and help your company succeed.
Depending on the type of support you are looking for, here are some ways to contact Magnum:
- Contact a Sales Representative – sales and support engineers who will help you take-off a foundation project, interpret geotechnical reports, assist with preliminary pile/anchor sizing, develop a list of piling/anchoring materials, and provide material quotes.
- Order Processing – administrative and shipping personnel who can help with order tracking and if you know exactly what you need and want to place a stock order.
- Seminars – request a seminar at your office or find out when is the next event in your area from a list of ongoing AIA and CEU accredited short-courses and lunch seminars for engineers, architects, and other design professionals for an introduction or to keep current on Magnum’s foundation products, their design, and applications.
- Become a Magnum Customer – if you are new to Magnum, this section of the website allows you to download, fill-out, and submit a customer/credit application so you can get started with Magnum.
- Technical Support – professional structural and geotechnical engineers licensed in 35 U.S. states and 3 Canadian providences who can help you with tasks such as shop drawings for piling or anchoring submittals to complete plans and specifications for foundation, earth retention, and other product applications.
- Contact Us – contact information for Magnum headquarters for general questions or any other needs.
There are many ways to seek the support you need and can trust. Let us help you with your next project!